Friday, January 14, 2011

Sleek Movement

'I want to train for parkour', Son said determinedly. ??? registered on my face. Parkour? He proceeded to show me this video.                                                                                            

       

I was flabbergasted - they exuded such fluidity and accuracy in their movement. I have no doubt the amount of training they put in for those polished moves. Good discipline, resonates with my principle.

'I'm going for that', then he mischievously added, 'might break a bone or two'. Well, if Son intended to frighten me to the core or think I will try to dissuade him, bah, he's in for a shock. 'Great, go for it, train your arm muscles first, hit the gym daily'. His jaw dropped. Backfired.....    
                                
Read here for more information on parkour.