Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lee Dewyze Up Close

Son and Daughter teamed up to convince me into taking them to watch Lee Dewyze who was in town recently.  Being a public holiday and what with the horrendous experience of getting Son to Bieber's concert still fresh in my mind, I was defiant. Granted, Lee isn't as big as Bieber, still after American Idol, he's a celebrity in his own right. I shudder at the thought of  being in the midst of adrenaline charged screaming teens. Urggh!

I relented after a lame fight, sigh! They were adamant to get a good view, thus we left the house at 1.30pm; Lee's only due on stage at 4pm! Why am I getting that mild deja vu feeling again?

Being early paid off, they secured a great spot and stood rooted to it as the crowd of visibly excited, jostling teens builds up. I retreated to the nearest corner preparing myself for a long wait, just me and my book.......

No comments: