Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bieber Frenzy!

The highway which leads to Justin Bieber concert venue was inundated with cars which I suspect carry a Bieliber or two! What should only be a 20 minute journey, took us like 1 hour 50 minutes! Cars in front of me were just inching forward at snail pace. I dread such driving, I dread the helpless feeling and I dread to think another concert is in the pipeline!

Son received calls from friends who were either leaving the house, sharing our predicament, or on site volunteering live reporting. Throngs of people were already queuing up though the concert is 3 hours away!! I detected a tinge of panic in Son's voice which upped a notch when rained started pounding on the hood of my car, overhead and blurred my windscreen. 

When we neared, we saw roads to the entrance were blocked, preventing cars through, so Son got down, oblivious to the rain and walked energetically to join the sea of random Bielibers, all with the same mission, same determination - to narrow the gap between themselves and Justin pronto........

No comments: