Friday, April 1, 2011

Facial Seeds

Son's agony over the millia seeds (http://boy2teen.blogspot.com/2010/10/seedy-misery.html)  intensified when he discovered more and more breaking out. He was bent on eliminating them, to the point of scraping them off with whatever available objects at hand. Of course, that only helps the seeds multiply furiously.

Seeing his exasperation, I consulted a beautician friend, Leena. She concluded that there's no other way except to remove them with needle. Son squirmed at the suggestion while fixing his gaze at Leena, willing her to offer a tamer alternative. Alas, one way, only one.

I too, agreed to have two 'faithful' moles under my eyes removed, They weren't bothering me and have never been an issue but just to encourage and show Son my support, I relented. Both removal employ similiar procedure.

Son showed much bravery during the removal process, trying his utmost not to fidget or cringe at the pain and the intimidating look of the needle. Some old, hardened ones required deeper probing. Several were around his eye sensitive areas, which attributed to much pain during the process. Tears were invariably welling up uncontrollably yet he maintained his composure, even drawing admiration from Leena.

I was the complete opposite when my turn came, just looking at the needle made my legs buckled. I even attempted to halt the process twice. Sigh.. a mom's silent sacrifice!

In the end, two recalcitrant moles and twelve millia seeds were reduced to nonexistence,  not to mention several notes too flew off my purse................                                                                                      
                                                                                    

No comments: